This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Has a show on Netflix ever been so enjoyable that you say “I’ve got to see what happens next?” Next thing you know, you’re eight episodes into the fifth season, and it’s 4a.m., and you have a class at 8am. That’s called binge watching, and it happens when you watch an entire show in one sitting for hours.

The shows on Netflix have gotten better over the last few years with their own originals shows and some of TV’s best series and sitcoms. So the question of the day is, what is the best show to binge watch on Netflix? A survey was conducted on campus by students on which show was binge worthy for students to watch.

Just a reminder, binge watch episodes when you only have free time, don’t stay up to 5a.m. and don’t spoil the plot for others who haven’t seen the show yet.

1. Breaking Bad

2. Friends

3. American Horror Story

4. Grey’s Anatomy

5. Orange is the New Black

6. House of Cards

7. The Walking Dead

8. Family Guy

9. Once Upon a Time

10. Daredevil

Follus us @HCpsuBerks
Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.