PSU Berks Lion Ambassadors!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Do you remember stepping on campus for the first time as a prospective student and having to take a tour around campus with a few current students? Well, if you didn’t know by now, those students are called Lion Ambassadors! They are known as the official student representatives for Penn State Berks! However, they do more than just show prospective students around for the first time. They are here to promote involvement of students and various activities on campus!

They particpate in tons of activities including campus tours, open houses, orientation, college fairs and even university relations! Every spring semester, the recruitment for new members officially begins! If you’re interested in participating in the process next year, be sure to stay on the lookout in January about the nomination process. Also, just stop by the Admissions Office if you have any additional questions about the process. Make sure to follow the LA group on Facebook!

Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.