Katie Zambanini is This Week’s Campus Celeb!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Katarina Zambanini

Major: Communication Arts and Sciences (Minors in: Psychological Sciences, Professional Writing, Business and English)hometown: Boyertown, PAbirthday: March 1st, 1994on campus activities: Orientation Program, Lion Ambassadors, Peer Mentoring Program, Campus Activities Board, Residence Hall Council, Berks Benefitting THON, SAF Committee, Lambda Pi Eta Communications Honors Society, Camp Out for Hunger committeerelationship status: Taken…sorry!why did you choose to attend psu berks: Was familiar with the campus for a LONG time and really liked how close to home it is.whats something on your bucket list: Visit Italy!how do you spend your free time: What free time? Just kidding, I watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S! favorite movie: Back to the Future, Pitch Perfectfavorite quote: “Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” -Abraham Lincolndream job: Photographer and Student Affairs Professional

Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.