Join Her Campus PSU Berks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Her Campus is the #1 online magazine for college women featuring national coverage of style, beauty, health, love, life, and career topics supplemented by local content from 200+ university chapters.

That’s where you come in! As a member, you’ll gain invaluable experience to prepare you for your future career. HC members have gone on to work at Glamour, Vogue, Seventeen, People magazine, O magazine, MTV, and The Washington Post, among others.

Professional writing majors are required to complete an internship and this is the perfect opportunity to enhance your resume before applying. Journalism and English majors will want to start gathering published clips now to stay a step ahead of the game in this competitive job market.

But HC isn’t only for communications majors!  A position with us will provide professional development no matter your academic interests. Publish articles related to your field of study and impress potential employers or grad school reps.

If you want to publish your work, reach hundreds of readers per month, gain writing, editing, reporting, PR, or social media experience, and have fun as part of a team of talented journalists, join now!

Follus us @HCpsuBerks
Ashley is a senior professional writing major at Penn State.