How To Extend your Spring Break Productivity to the Rest of the Semester

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Spring Break was either very productive or… not. Here are some ways to extend that productivity into the rest of the semester, or fake it until you make it.

1. Planner

This planner comes with markers and stickers which might motivate you to use it!

2. Dry Shampoo

Some people don’t have to wash their hair daily. Unfortunately, I do. You can use dry shampoo to extend the time between washes or just to fix your hair after the gym.

3. Self-tanner

Maybe you didn’t get to go someplace tropical. This self-tanner will help to safely give you a glow that will hide the lack of sleep. The last half of the semester is brutal.

4. Lip Stick

Lip Stick is a good way to put some color in your face if you are too rushed to do your makeup. You can also use it as blush for some added color.

Hope you have a productive rest of your semester!

Megan Antosy is a junior at Penn State Berks double majoring in Business with an option in Marketing and Management, and Professional writing. She also has minors in Entrepreneurship and Women's Studies. When she isn't busy writing or editing articles for HC, you can find her on the beach, reading a book, taking a nap, or drinking tea. She is also Co-CC.