“Have Contiki, Will Travel” sweepstakes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Ever dreamed of visiting Monte Carlo, the Sistene Chapel, French art musesums, Brazilian nightlife, Big Ben, New Zealand beaches, or the Great Pyramids in Egypt? No matter what your travel fantasies are, Contiki can get you there…safely and at a great value! So what is Contiki? Founded in 1962, Contiki is the #1 travel company for 18-35 year olds. Offering adventures in 46 countries and 8 regions (Asia, North America, South America, Europe, New Zealand, Australia, Egypt, and Mexico), Contiki has the best value for your dollar, and is perfect for collegiettes looking for excitement and fun while meeting new people from all over. Contiki provides guided tours in up to groups of 50 people and has everything planned out so you don’t need to worry about finding hotels, cafes, or hot spots! Yes, there are tour guides but they have an intinerary that allows days for YOU to explore on your own. Don’t worry, this company is legit- recently, a few lucky members of Her Campus went to the Mediterranean, London, Paris, and Amsterdam with Contiki. Needless to say, traveling abroad is a once-in-a-lifetime experience for some and Contiki makes sure that it’s safe AND crazy fun! With all this promoting there’s of course a silver lining– Contiki is holding the “Have Contiki, Will Travel” sweepstakes where one lucky collegiette will win a trip of her choice for FREE! Click on the pink sweepstakes name to enter daily and increase your chances of winning. Check out Contiki’s website as well for more information! 

HC love.

This is a partner post. All opinions are 100% ours. 

Lauren is a Journalism major studying at Penn State Berks for the first two years of college, then at Temple University the remaining two. She's a native of Lancaster, Pa and hopes to live in New York City after graduating. In the future, she plans to incorporate a minor of Music Technology and gear her career toward music journalism. She enjoys writing lyrics and poetry in her spare time, and works at Victoria's Secret PINK.