This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Meet Gemia Price (junior – general biology). This only child was born and raised in Washington D.C. but she would love to visit Dubai (it’s on her bucket list!). She’s an aquarius who describes herself as unique, outgoing and confident – and we don’t doubt that she is, to be the president of Penn State Berks’ own High Fashion Club you’ve got to be all of those things. Read below to find out more about this week’s Campus Cutie!

Name: Gemia Price.

Year: Junior.

Major: General Biology.

On-Campus Activities: High Fashion Club (President), Orientation Leader (Yellow team), TedXBerks, and Pre-Medical Society.

Birthday: January 23, 1994.

How do you spend your free time: At the mall shopping for the latest trends.

Why you chose to attend Penn State Berks: I chose to attend Penn State Berks because its a liberal arts college and its diversity.

Favorite song at the moment: My favorite song at the moment is Beyonce’s “Pretty Hurts” but I  love all Beyonce songs!

Favorite movie: My favorite movie of all times is “Taken”.

You can have dinner with one person dead or alive, who do you choose: I would love to have dinner with Kanye West just because I idolize his unique swagger!

Obsessions: I’m so obsessed with clothes, shoes, and jewelry.  Oh, and the color pink!

Favorite quote or life motto: “Life’s Too Short To Wear Boring Clothes.”

If you had one wish what would it be: If I had one wish, it would be to hit the lottery.

If you could have one superpower what would it be: It would be superhuman speed.

Follus us @HCpsuBerks
Kristy is a senior at Penn State Berks.