Forever 21: 30% off Select Handbags!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

From now until February 16th, Forever 21 is hosting a sale for 30%off select handbags! From totes to crossbody, to backpacks, these select styles will have any girl ready to shop til she drops! Check out some of the styles below:

This buckled crossbody is stylish and wearable almost anywhere! It was priced at $24.90 and is now $17.43!

This zippered leather mini satchel gives off a chic vibe with its gold metal accents! This cute bag comes in black, blue, white, and even green! Its original price was $24.90 and is now $17.43!

This zippered faux leather bag is perfect for those date nights! Make a bold statement with its slouchy shape and oversized look! It was originally priced at $27.90 but is now $19.53!

Keep it simple and fun with this sleek black pebbled backpack! This look is perfect for fun concerts or music festivals just in time for the spring! The original price was $32.90 and is marked down to $23.03!

Make sure to keep in mind that these looks are marked down up until the 16th! To check out more looks from the sale, visit the store’s site (www.forever21.com)!

Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.