Campus Celeb: Raven Thomas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Name: Raven Thomas

Year: Sophomore

Birthday: November 25, 1995

Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

Major: Food Science

Hometown: New Jersey

On-Campus Activities- S.A.I.L. Mentor, TA, Tutor, THON

Describe yourself in 3 words- Helpful, outgoing, & caring

What is your main goal in life? “To have an established career later in life, and to help out my dad oversees.”

What do you do for fun? “I go out and hang out with friends, listen to music, play games”

What do you love the most about Penn State Berks? “I like the opportunities they give people to get involved, and that it’s close knit.”

What advice would you give to students trying to get as involved as you are on campus? “Don’t be shy to get involved because that was me at first. When you go and you set your own statement and people will notice what you’re doing and want to be like you or almost like you because they like your vibe.”

Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.