5 Ways to Improve Your Skincare Routine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Having a set routine for taking care of your skin is very important at this age. Not only does it keep your skin looking young and fabulous, but it also helps to give you the self-confidence you deserve! There are 5 rules every collegiate must abide by to keep your skin looking healthy and flawless, especially during the colder season ahead.

1. Take off every bit of makeup!

These makeup remover wipes are perfect for wiping off every last bit of that tough mascara.

2. Wash your face with a cleanser!

This cleanser is heaven sent! It leaves your skin feeling refreshed, and it’s perfect for all skin types.

3. Apply a toner!

Using a toner helps to balance out your skin. This rosewater one from Burt’s Bees is absolutely fantastic and it smells great!

4. Set with a moisturizer!

After putting on your toner, apply this moisturizer and let it set to give you a glowing, dewy look the next morning.

5. Apply an eye cream!

It’s very important to finish off your skin care routine with an eye cream, especially because the eye area is the first part of your face that ages.

Her Campus Penn State Berks Contributor.
Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.