This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

There’s some things in life we just can’t avoid. We can’t avoid snowstorms, Monday’s, nor dry skin in the winter! There’s a reason our routines must switch from subtle and easy to extreme and time consuming. We have the winter season to blame for that! Luckily with products made especially for winter woes, we can easily moisturize with simple, effortless products! Check out below some of my top picks for winter beauty products!

For dry skin (body): Nivea’s Essentially Enriched body lotion needs to be awarded for the best winter lotion of all time! Some of its ingredients include almond oil and hydra IQ, which guarantee’s your skin this best moisture ever!

For dry skin (face): Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula might not be the ideal go-to facial moisturizer, but trust me, this is one of my favorite things to use during the winter! Let’s just say a little goes a long way! It’s also great as a whole-body moisturizer, so you’ll have the best of both worlds!

For dry lips: Blistex Medicated Lip Balm provides some of the best lip moisture with their spf 15 formula! They also sell different varieties of this lip balm with a soft & lush and deep renewal version. Even if you don’t want to give up wearing those cute winter lipsticks, you can apply the lip balm before adding your favorite color!

Dry skin (hands): Bath & Body Works’ Pink Chiffon body cream is probably my favorite to just throw in the bag! Although it’s technically a “body cream,” I only swear by this product as a hand cream that I can carry around in my purse all day long! Plus, it just makes more sense with the bottle being smaller than the average size body lotion. The added bonus would of course be the soft, girly scent!

For dry hair: Deep conditioning our hair is a must! But in the winter, it’s a super-must! Shea Moisture’s Deep Treatment Mask is one of the best deep conditioning treatments out there! It has raw shea butter, argan oil, and sea kelp; the perfect ingredients to a healthy scalp during a harsh winter!

Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.