3 Reasons to Love Rihanna’s BBHMM

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Our fav bad gal is back and badder than ever with her new single from her upcoming album rumored to be titled R8. BBHMM (B*** Better Have My Money) is a catchy new vibe from the pop star that screams hard core bad *ss! With Kanye West and Travi$ Scott as a couple of the producers for this song, it’s only right that Rih would give us such an edgy vibe! Don’t love the song? Here are 3 reasons why you totally should!

1. It’s the second single she’s released from her upcoming album, and it’s just as edgy and cool as FourFiveSeconds! This song gives us something to be excited about with the new release because we’ve been waiting forever for Rih Rih to give us something!

2. The lyrics to the song may make you have a day where you will channel your inner bad gal or boy! She sings, “Please don’t call me on my bluff. Pay me what you owe me. Ballin’ bigger than LeBron. B** give me your money!” These are the type of lyrics that will have anyone ready to call the shots!

3. It’s a club banger! Be honest. You would definitely want to party to this song. Afterall, it’s not everyday you get to yell the words “B*** Better Have My Money” over and over again.

Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.