Spotlight on Broadway: Finding Neverland

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

Have you ever wondered how your favorite childhood stories came to life? What inspired them and how they came to be? Well, Finding Neverland takes you on a magnificent journey of discovery! You will see how Peter Pan came to be.

Finding Neverland stirred up so many emotions in me while I was watching this performance. I felt like I was growing with the characters and was part of their story. I have seen a few musicals in my time, but I can say that none have made me feel the way I did when I was watching this show. I learned that these characters that we heard about growing up are so much more than what we read on the page. Finding Neverland taught me that.

The actors were fantastic and I was so lucky to see this show! I HIGHLY recommend it! As a Disney Lover myself, I connected with the show so much. Peter Pan is about never wanting to grow up. Finding Neverland helps you stay young. It reminds you why we find enjoyment in life.         

The show is located at West 46th Street in between 8th Avenue and Broadway at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre. You can get tickets online or at the box office. Fun fact: The show also offers rush tickets for $37. Make sure to follow the show on social media!

Facebook: Finding Neverland The Musical

Twitter: @NeverlandBway

Instagram: @neverlandbway

Hi! My name is Jacqueline and I am a senior communication studies major with minors in business and women and gender studies at Pace University. I am the president / campus correspondent for the Her Campus Pace Chapter and the president of the production club PopTV. I am a Hufflepuff and lover of all things Harry Potter! Also, I am a HUGE Marvel fan! When I am not writing and leading Her Campus, I like to spend my time reading, watching Netflix, and singing every song that comes on Spotify.