This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

Meet the former president of SDT, RA in the Beekman dorms and fun, loving California girl, Nikki Celi. 

Name: Nikki Celi

Year:  Senior

Major: Marketing/Advertising                      

Minor: Arts and Entertainment Management

What internships have you done so far?

1. Audience Science Intern at Viacom
  2. Digital/Radio Intern at Katz Media Group
  3. Social Media Intern at 87AM
  4. Marketing Intern at Sound Off Experience

What is your favorite part about being a sister in SDT/ favorite memory?

Sigma Delta Tau has been such an amazing life changing experience. My sorority sisters are my family when I’m far from home. My sorority family (my big, my little and my g-little) are some of the most important people in my life and have been there through everything. Being in SDT definitely made my college experience wonderful!

What are your post-graduation dreams/goals?

I would really like to work in marketing in the entertainment industry but, my goal is to be able to stay in New York City after graduation.

What inspires you?

I get inspired by others who work hard and are passionate about what they do. The subject is not as important, it is the drive and passion. I think it is really beautiful to see someone excited about a project they are working on.

What is your favorite hobby?

I really love running, reading and exploring the city!

What is your favorite place in New York City?

Central Park is by far, my favorite spot in New York City.

If you were talking to an incoming freshman, what is one piece of advice you would give them that you learned during your time in college and you wish you knew when you were a freshman?

Your college experience is really what you make it, especially at Pace. If you decide to get involved in things that excite you and you really dive in head-first, you will love it. On the contrary, if you just stay in your room all day, you really are missing out on the experience of a lifetime.

What is your favorite TV show?

New Girl!

Celebrity Crushes?

Who doesn’t love Channing Tatum?

Tell us a fun fact about yourself!

I have a twin sister and I have run two full marathons.

Hi there! My name is Amber Dubin. I am currently a Junior at Pace University. I am pursuing a Masters Degree in Forensic Science as well as a Bachelors of Science in Chemistry with a minor in Criminal Justice. I am originally from New Jersey. I love the beach, photography, fitness, science and traveling. I am always looking for a new adventure!
Hey guys, my name is Cas. I am a Senior at Pace Univeristy on the NYC campus. I am currently working on a dual degree in Communications and Fine Arts. I've been working with some friends of mine to start up our own creative platform called FUNKNVIBE. It's basically a way for artists, musicians, film makers and any creative minds to collaborate and create. When I'm not volunteering or with my FNV family I'm reading, dancing or working on my latest art piece. I hope to own and design my own publication showcasing the culture around me. I have a personal blog as well as my Her Campus page. I recently started up a blog with FunknVibe so definitely check it out!  I started out as the secretary at for HCPace but moved my way to VP and CC to now President. I love being able to give students on my campus a voice and connect new students to some type of a community. Her Campus has allowed me to organize myself better and find out what goes into running an organization. It's been an absolute joy and I hope for my last year we have one of the best!