Ladies Who Brunch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

Spring semester has begun! While there are numerous activities throughout the five boroughs to entertain your group of gal pals, nothing is better than socializing over brunch. Get out of your dorm and head over to one of the top five brunch spots listed below! 

1.Two Hands

Known for it’s Instagram-worthy breakfast, check out this spot in Manhattan’s Little Italy. With drinks served in mason jars and lights dangling from white brick walls, you’ll think your Tumblr dreams are coming true.

Address: 164 Mott St, New York, NY 10013

2.Jack’s Wife Freda

With two locations in Lower Manhattan, this spot is perfect for a group of friends. A menu with variety, ranging from waffles to all types of eggs, it will be hard to find something that doesn’t satisfy your cravings.

Address: 50 Carmine St, New York, NY 10014 or 224 Lafayette St, New York, NY 10012

3.Pietro Nolita

While this restaurant freakishly resembles the pink diner Hilary Duff’s evil step-mom owned in A Cinderella Story, it is on the other side of the country in Manhattan’s Nolita. Decorated with an all pink interior, Pietro is perfect for your next Instagram foodie post!

Address: 174 Elizabeth St, New York, NY 10012

4.Café Henrie

Similar to Two Hands, this restaurant is detailed with colorful plates, cups and napkins. With a diverse menu featuring eggs, salad and the classic avocado toast, there’s no way you won’t find something you like at this hip spot.

Address: 116 Forsyth St, New York, NY 10003

5.Ruby’s Cafe

Stop by after a long day of shopping in neighboring SoHo, this small spot is located in Manhattan’s Nolita like many of its brunch counterparts. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, this restaurant is a perfect date spot (they have gluten-free options)! Their second location is in Murray Hill!

Address: 219 Mulberry St, New York, NY 10012 or 442 3rd Ave New York, NY 10016

Hi! I'm Kate, and I'm a junior at New York University majoring in English.
Hey guys, my name is Cas. I am a Senior at Pace Univeristy on the NYC campus. I am currently working on a dual degree in Communications and Fine Arts. I've been working with some friends of mine to start up our own creative platform called FUNKNVIBE. It's basically a way for artists, musicians, film makers and any creative minds to collaborate and create. When I'm not volunteering or with my FNV family I'm reading, dancing or working on my latest art piece. I hope to own and design my own publication showcasing the culture around me. I have a personal blog as well as my Her Campus page. I recently started up a blog with FunknVibe so definitely check it out!  I started out as the secretary at for HCPace but moved my way to VP and CC to now President. I love being able to give students on my campus a voice and connect new students to some type of a community. Her Campus has allowed me to organize myself better and find out what goes into running an organization. It's been an absolute joy and I hope for my last year we have one of the best!