Dylan Muhlstock (’17)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

Name: Dylan Muhlstock 

Year: Junior (’17)

Major: Advertising and Integrated Marketing 

What extracurricular activities are you involved in on campus? “I am currently the president of the Pace Advertising Club and in the past have worked in the welcome center and spoke on various panels for open house admissions events.” 

What is you favorite thing about being the President of the AD club? “My favorite thing about being the president is being a role model and leader for underclassmen.  Having a voice within the Pace community and being able to host events that help students figure out their career aspirations is definitely rewarding.”

What internships have you taken? “I have interned at E*TRADE in the marketing department and at 87AM; an advertising agency in the social media department. Both experiences have been so rewarding.”

Where do you see yourself in five years? “In 5 years, I see myself as an established professional still living in Manhattan. This is such an exciting time in life and life changes everyday so it will be an interesting few years.”

What is your favorite memory for your years here at Pace? “My favorite memory during my time at Pace was definitely the experience of living in Maria’s Tower freshman year. The communal experience and the friendships I made during my time there has been the foundation of my college years and experiences here at Pace.”

Fun Fact: “I have a twin brother! We’re complete opposites but best friends.”

Hi! My name is Jacqueline and I am a senior communication studies major with minors in business and women and gender studies at Pace University. I am the president / campus correspondent for the Her Campus Pace Chapter and the president of the production club PopTV. I am a Hufflepuff and lover of all things Harry Potter! Also, I am a HUGE Marvel fan! When I am not writing and leading Her Campus, I like to spend my time reading, watching Netflix, and singing every song that comes on Spotify.