This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

I think everyone has had a battle with blemishes. The constant search for a better product, a natural product, and something that will save the day is more annoying than the pimples themselves. Yes, I have had the honor of enduring skin problems, but I finally found a skin routine that surpasses my previous ones. Obviously this specific routine may not be for you, but these are products I love, and could be worth a try! Here is my skin routine in order from start to finish.

|Pre-cleanse by Dermalogica|  I use this oil to remove a dirt or makeup that’s on my skin and to replace makeup wipes. I usually use it once to remove the makeup, and then another time to remove anything left. It’s a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way. 

Purity by Philosophy|  Pre-cleanse is a pretty self-explanatory word, so clearly the pre-cleanse comes before a cleanser. My cleanser is Purity by Philosophy, this will soften your skin, and only has to be used once after pre-cleanse. I use it twice a day and use pre-cleanse once. This product is gentle on skin, and doesn’t strip any natural oils from my face. 

Micro-Delivery by Philosophy| I suggest this product to everyone on the topic of facial skin care. It’s the absolute best! I use this once a day, only need a little drop of it, and it works wonders. This face scrub makes your skin soft, tones and evens color, and gently removes any dirt or pimples.

Active Moist by Dermalogica|

After cleansing and exfoliating, hydration is key to skin health. I use Active Moist, which is light on my skin but hydrates it, especially in the winter. It doesn’t make my skin oily, and it absorbs quickly. 

Ultra-Calming Mist by Dermalogica| The last product I use is important in settling my skin after using different products. It evens the color of my skin, which is important when putting on makeup so your makeup color can blend in naturally. Also it’s great if your face is turning red from heat, or because you just washed your face, because it evens fast and feels refreshing. 

I hope this helped or maybe gave you guys any ideas! Again I love these products and I’ve been using them for two years now and have seen major improvement in my skin. I know skin care is important, and hopefully this can minimize any search you’re on for skin products!

Her Campus Pace Contributor