Back to School Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

We are so excited to have received our Back to School Survival Kits! A huge thanks to all of the sponsors that contributed this year! Here are a few of the items for our fellow members:

1.     Have you been studying all day? Do you need a pick me up? How about 5-hour energy! It starts working in a matter of minutes. (Warning: Please do not try to copy this photo.)

2.     What is better than some Chipotle? Two for the price of one!  So, elevate your study break and head over to Chipotle for buy one get one free burritos.

3.     So you have been feeling a little under the weather. Have you caught the cold from one of your floormates? Then you need, Cold-eeze! It helps relieve your cough, congestion, and sore throat. Talk about the miracle drug!

4.     Don’t you love those beachy waves you have during the summer? I am here to tell you that you can have them all year round! What, don’t believe me? Introducing, Tresemme’s sea salt spray from girls with straight or wavy hair. Now, you can have those perfectly (un)done waves.

5.     Time for some arts and crafts collegiates!! Martha Stewart has the product for you! From the Martha Stewart crafts collection, satin paints can make your creation into a colorful delight.  

These are just a few of our fabulous products! If you are interested in collecting some of these items, you can contact Jacqueline or Josephine at pace@hercampus.com!

Hi! My name is Jacqueline and I am a senior communication studies major with minors in business and women and gender studies at Pace University. I am the president / campus correspondent for the Her Campus Pace Chapter and the president of the production club PopTV. I am a Hufflepuff and lover of all things Harry Potter! Also, I am a HUGE Marvel fan! When I am not writing and leading Her Campus, I like to spend my time reading, watching Netflix, and singing every song that comes on Spotify.