Wellness > Sex + Relationships

5 Valentine’s Day Gifts For Long Distance Relationship’s That Won’t Break The Bank

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

Although you may be apart for Valentine’s Day, that doesn’t mean you can’t spoil your special someone.

1. Show Your True Heart Via Pizza

Every year, Pizza Hut offers a heart-shaped pie for the special day. Show your loved one how you really feel with a pizza in the shape of a heart. Who doesn’t love free food?!

2. I Miss You Box

If you aren’t creative enough or don’t have enough time to make your own care package, send a premade box! Etsy has some super cute ones that include snacks, and candles!

3. Buy A Star

Although you’re apart constantly, you both look at the same sky, so why not look at the exact same star? Your star! While different sites offer different packages, I used star-name-registry.org to purchase a star for only $25! Make it personal by naming your star after you two. Add a fun frame to give to your bae.

4. Old Fashioned Coupon Book

Remember those coupon books you made your mom and dad in school? Time to reinvent them! You can design yours however you’d like…cute, sexy, fun, and flirty. If you’re willing to get creative, this gift can be free, with the use of household arts and crafts. If not, you can order premade coupon books on websites such as Etsy or Amazon. Your SO will love the effort and thought behind each little gift!

5. Visit Them

If possible, visit your SO. Because Valentine’s Day falls on a Wednesday this year, you can celebrate a late V-Day over the weekend. Megabus and StudentUniverse have GREAT deals for bus rides and plane trips that don’t break the bank!

Whether you’re together or apart, have a super special V-Day. You deserve it!