5 Places To Get Milkshakes In Lower Manhattan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

Craving a Milkshake? Here are some of the best places to go!

1. Black Tap

Located at 529 Broome Street in SoHo, Black Tap is the talk of the town! Famous for their over-the-top, drool-worthy milkshakes. You will find various different shakes from Cookies and Cream to Sweet N’ Salty, you will not be disappointed!  All over the news in January, you have to SEE them to believe them!

FB: @blacktapcraftburgers Instagram: @blacktapnyc

2. Melt Shop

Located at 111 Fulton Street in The Financial District. Not only does Melt Shop have the best-grilled cheese, but their milkshakes are amazing. Try their delicious Nutella milkshake, you will not regret it.

FB/Instagram: @MeltShop  Twitter: @Melt_Shop

3. Shake Shack

Located at 215 Murray Street in Battery Park City, Shake Shack is known for their burgers and shakes. A simple chocolate or vanilla shake is great if you have a sweet tooth.

FB/Twitter/Instagram: @shakeshack

4. Potbelly Sandwich Shop

Closer to Pace University, there is a Potbelly located at 127 Fulton Street.  Their milkshakes are simple, but taste great! Flavors range from vanilla to Oreo. A cute addition to their milkshakes, a cookie is always placed on the straw. 

FB: Potbelly Sandwich Shop Twitter: @potbelly

5. Max Brenner

Located at 841 Broadway in Union Square. Although it is a subway ride, the short trip is definitely worthwhile. If you are a chocolate lover, this is the place for you! Their shakes are filled with ganache and they come in cute cups, too!  

FB/Twitter: @maxbrennerusa Instagram: @maxbrenner_chocolate_bar

Hello! I am a Senior Communications Major with a minor in Arts and Entertainment Management. Some fun facts about me are that I have a twin sister, my favorite place to vacation is Puerto Rico, and I am obsessed with Justin Timberlake!
Her Campus Pace Contributor