Matt Matulaitis ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oxy chapter.

Matt Matulaitis – 2014

Meet Matt Matulaitis, Her Campus Oxy’s premier Campus Cutie! Read on to learn about this linebacker’s interests, guilty pleasures, and why he loves Brett Favre so much.

Name: Matt Matulaitis         

Class Year: 2014     

Hometown: Simi Valley, CA

Major: Economics with a math minor and a business emphasis.

Campus Activities/Interests: Football takes up most of my time but I also enjoy eating, sleeping, playing FIFA, riding my scooter to class, and an occasional party.

Single/Taken/It’s Complicated: Taken by an amazing woman.

What is something that people would be surprised to find out about you? I enjoy taking bubbles baths in my bathtub while listening to some Taylor Swift or Tim McGraw to set the ambiance.

What’s your biggest guilty pleasure? Watching Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family. It’s just too good.

Celebrity man crush? Brett Favre, because he is a great role model and looks great in Levi’s.

What’s your favorite style on a girl? Athletic, but cleans up very nicely.

What mystifies you most about the opposite sex? Why they care if you don’t put the seat down after you pee.  They should put the seat up when they’re done.  It is much easier to put the seat down than pull it up.

Favorite memory from freshman year: Staying up too late playing 2-on-2 FIFA with the guys in Newcomb when we definitely could’ve used the sleep.

Madi Tsuji is a former Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Occidental. She is originally from Seattle, WA and now lives in New York City, where she works in PR.