GIVEAWAY! Her Campus Oxy Finals Week Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oxy chapter.

All of us at Her Campus Oxy want to thank our loyal readers for an awesome first year. We wrote a lot of articles, interviewed a lot of cuties (somebody’s gotta do it!) and we met a lot of campus celebrities. And we couldn’t have done it without you! To thank all of you, we are putting on our very first giveaway – a Finals Week Survival Kit! 

So what can you win??

The grand prize winner will win a survival kit, complete with snacks, facials, a bath fizz, post-its, highlighters, and their very own Her Campus Campus Cutie shirt! Perfect for the gym, class, and making sure everybody on campus knows you are the cutest. Four runner up winners will win a pack of Her Campus post-it notes. 

Contest rules:
– One entry per person (if you somehow manage more than one all your entries will be deleted)
– Must be an Oxy student to enter

The contest is open until May 3rd, and the winners will be announced Friday, May 4th, the first reading day.

Enter HERE. Good luck!!

Madi Tsuji is a former Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Occidental. She is originally from Seattle, WA and now lives in New York City, where she works in PR.