David Weightman ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oxy chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is David Weightman ’14. He’s a versatile athlete (he plays rugby for the Blackshirts) and a creative thinker – sporty and great with words! Read on to find out where this single stud hangs out on campus, and what really mystifies him about girls.

Name: David Weightman

Class Year: 2014

Hometown: Washington, DC

Major: English and Comparative Literature Studies

Campus Activities/Interests: Blackshirts rugby, intramural b-league basketball, intramural soccer.

Single/Taken/It’s Complicated: Single.

Is usually found: Destroying my friends’ souls in FIFA in my room or somewhere in the stacks on weeknights.

Celebrity crush: Helen Mirren.

What is something that people would be surprised to find out about you? My high school class voted me most athletic, and I write.

What mystifies you most about the opposite sex? Is frozen yogurt really that good???

Favorite memory from freshman year: Anything in Braun: The Super Smash Bros. tournament, the time everyone got written up while partying in honor of the guy on the Tapatio bottle, playing pong in my room, being way too into FIFA, getting t-shirts made, pulling pranks on each other.

If you were a girl for a day you would: Go to a party at Brotel.

First thing you notice about the opposite sex: Personality.

Image credit: Facebook

Madi Tsuji is a former Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Occidental. She is originally from Seattle, WA and now lives in New York City, where she works in PR.