Come See The Drowsy Chaperone!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oxy chapter.

Do you like fun music? Do you like 1920’s style dancing? Do you like scathing sarcasm with an ironic ending?  Well boy does the theatre department have a surprise for you!  Come watch “The Drowsy Chaperone” in Keck Theater from 7:30-9:30pm.  Performances will be held April 17th-19th and 24th-26th and tickets can be bought in the Quad or online at oxy.edu/theater.

If that shameless plug didn’t convince you immediately, perhaps these reasons will:

-the meta aspects will blow your mind, no really, it’s a comic musical inside of a comic play, inside of real life…like wow hold onto your seats boys and girls it’s about to get really inceptionized up in here.

– Also all your friends are in it and they are dancing and singing, what better blackmail can you possibly ask for.

– and lastly going to see this musical and partaking in the joy that is showbiz is significantly better than worrying about your final research paper or that internship you didn’t get.

So please go and “TREAT YO’SELF” and enjoy the show!

I am an aspiring blogger/instagrammer/vine star from sunny Southern California. I have a passion for crafting, crocheting and Disneyland!