Claudia Chow ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oxy chapter.

Name: Claudia Chow
Age: 19
Major: Politics Major, Sociology Minor
Year: 2016
Hometown: Saratoga, California
Relationship Status: Single

Campus Involvement: Dance Team, Dance Pro, Secretary of the Occidental Law Association, member of the Delta Omicron Tau Sorority
Go-to snack food: Funyuns! They’ve been my favorite chips for a long time. Whenever I see them in the cooler, I always grab at least 5 bags. 
Celebrity crush: (tough one) I’d have to say Zach Efron. I’ve liked him since I was in six grade, just like Funyuns. 
Hidden talent: I don’t know! I normally just pull out that I’m a dancer, but that’s not exactly hidden.
Childhood dream job: Figure skater—I always thought it looked cool when I saw people skating. 
Current Dream Job: Lawyer. I enjoy politics and want to pursue it. The club I’m involved in (Occidental Law Association) has been helping me figure out what kind of law I want to go into. 
Favorite Class So Far: Politics of India with Professor Bell. I took it last year, and liked how small it was since the class was able to have really open discussions about the books we were reading and the topics the professor assigned.