Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Oxy Archives

Kerry Sakimoto '15

By Amber Thai
November 18, 2013 - 9:28pm

Name: Kerry Sakimoto Year: Junior (2015) Major/Minor: Diplomacy & World Affairs and Critical Theory & Social Justice double major Hometown: Honolulu, HI 1. What activities are you involved in on Campus? – Programming Assistant for the Intercultural Community Center (ICC), Asian Pacific Americans for Liberation (APAL), Coalition at Oxy for Diversity and Equity (CODE), Student Alumni Relations Committee (SARC), Occidental Law Association, Undergraduate Research through URC, and a bunch of others. READ MORE

Handling School Stress

By Daphne Auza
November 18, 2013 - 12:05am

READ MORE

Cute and Casual Weekend Look

By Sarah Schmitz
November 17, 2013 - 5:23pm

READ MORE

Kevin Liu '16

By Kristin Feinberg
November 17, 2013 - 5:15pm

Name: Kevin Liu
Year: 2016
Hometown: Seattle, WA
Relationship Status: Single
Usually Seen: The Marketplace
Campus Activities: Phi Kappa Psi, Golf, OSBLN
Do you have a guilty pleasure?: Singing in the shower.
What is your Ideal Date?: Running around Seattle on an adventure and then having dinner at Capitol Hill READ MORE

Crafty Collegiette: Reed Diffuser

By Jessica Robson
November 14, 2013 - 6:29pm

One of the worst things about living in a dorm is that you can't light candles.  Nothing makes a room feel more homey than a comforting scent! Fortunately there are flameless options to keeping your room smelling great, but those can be expensive, bad for the environment (or you!) or just plain bad.  Why not make your own reed diffuser to make a customized scent for mere dollars!  Materials:  READ MORE

What do you look forward to most on Thanksgiving Break?

By Leah Nomkin

Are you excited for Chance the Rapper?

By

Crafty Collegiette: Tassel Garland

By Jessica Robson
November 10, 2013 - 12:42am

A tassel garland is a really cute way to add some color to your wall or above your bed, but they can be costly.  Turns out it is super easy to make on your own! What you need: tissue paper, string, scissors 1. First you want to fold your tissue in half and cut strips except for a few inches at the top (see picture) where the fold is READ MORE

Up 'til Dawn

By Kristin Feinberg
November 10, 2013 - 12:18am

10 Things You Can Do in LA For Free

By Lauren Rhodes
November 10, 2013 - 12:14am

READ MORE