Her Campus Oxy Archives

• Hiking in LA?!

Being locked up in the library working on papers and studying for midterms has probably caused some serious Vitamin D deficiencies in all...

• Deon Summerville '16

Meet this week's Campus Celebrity! Deon Summerville is a junior economics major and theatre minor. You may recognize him from widespread...

Event Date & Time: 
    Thu, 10/02/2014 - 17:00 to 19:00
    Academic Quad
  • I Know What You Wore Last Summer

As a girl whose favorite color is black, this recent Los Angeles heat wave has made my sartorial life a little difficult. I feel most...

• A Royal Visit

September 19, 2014 Last week, Occidental was visited by one of England’s best British boy bands. Before you think One Direction secretly...

• Savy Rubbico '16

Name: Savy Rubbico Year: Junior Major: Psychology with an emphasis in Neuroscience Relationship status: Taken What's your ideal date?: A...

• Myles Groner '15

Meet Myles Groner! He's a senior here at Oxy and you can always find him in the Office of Student Life, going to research lab, or working...

• TED X Occidental

Event Date & Time: 
    Sat, 03/29/2014 - 09:00 to 17:00
  • Crop Tops from Day to Night

Do you have a crop top in your closet that you never really know how to wear? Sometimes it can be a little tricky to pair the top because...

• Meet Ryan Chong '15!

Meet Ryan! He's a Junior here at Oxy and you can either see him on campus or at the gym playing basketball. Name: Ryan Chong Major/Minor:...

• Will Huang '16

Meet this week’s Campus Celebrity Will Huang! Will is a sophomore Econ major from Orange County who most likely sends you a lot of emails...

• Get Sneaky!

Sneakers do not just have to be the shoes you wear to gym class or to go for a run. Over the last year or so, so many new kinds of sneakers...

We Recommend

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style