Her Campus Oxy Archives

• 6 Amazing Apps for Travel

Whether you're currently studying abroad or daydreaming about your post-graduation backpacking trip in the library, plan your next...

• DIY Letters

Is your dorm room unbelievably ugly and boring? Do you desperately need something to cover your depressingly barren walls with? Are you...

• Classic Eyeshadow Tutorial

Hey Collegiettes, here’s my step by step eyeshadow tutorial! The photo below will help guide you along in this process. With eyeshadow...

• DisneyBounding: An Exposé

A new trend has been sweeping the nation. Or at least the Disney nation. It’s called DisneyBounding and involves Disney nerds, I’m sorry,...

• LA Music Scene: Moon Block Party

Fall season means many things for us collegiettes. For some it's the time of birthdays, a new school year, or cool weather. Unless you live...

• Fall in Palm Springs

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 10/10/2014 (All day) to Sun, 11/30/2014 (All day)
    Location: 
    Palm Springs
  • The Return of Belle Knox

Months ago, when Duke University freshman “Belle Knox” was outed as a porn star, my Facebook feed went insane. Everybody, it seemed, had an...

• Luke Schulert '17

Name: Luke Schulert Hometown: Boston Major: Biochemistry Relationship Status: Single What's your ideal date? June 5th Turn on/Turn off?...

• Emily Linebarger '16

This week’s Campus Celebrity is none other than Emily Linebarger! She is a Junior with a double major in Diplomacy and World Affairs and...

• Chelsea Boots

Fall’s coming up and the go-to shoe for many are boots! Chelsea boots are a way to incorporate the boot trend into your closet without a...

• Hiking in LA?!

Being locked up in the library working on papers and studying for midterms has probably caused some serious Vitamin D deficiencies in all...

• Deon Summerville '16

Meet this week's Campus Celebrity! Deon Summerville is a junior economics major and theatre minor. You may recognize him from widespread...

• OXY FLEA MARKET

Event Date & Time: 
    Thu, 10/02/2014 - 17:00 to 19:00
    Location: 
    Academic Quad

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style