Her Campus Oxy Archives

• Grace Centauro '16

Grace Centauro Age: 20 Hometown: Wrentham, Mass Major: Media Arts and Culture Activities: Delta Omicron Tau Sorority, Telefund, Spoken Word...

• Gorgeous Sunset

So I don't know about you, but I was shocked and confused by this disruption to our perfect SoCal weather this afternoon. Fortunately I...

• Lauren Salvage '16

Name: Lauren Salvage '16 Age: 22 Hometown: Brighton, England Relationship Status: Taken Major: American History & Politics Hi Lauren!...

• Meet the Greeks!

Event Date & Time: 
    Thu, 01/29/2015 - 20:00 to 22:00
    Location: 
    The Tiger Cooler
  • Her Campus Finals Survival Kit!

Hey Collegiettes! So finals week is always the roughest time of the semester. If you're not holed up in the library studying into the wee...

• Winter in LA

Hey all! As winter is approaching, I have been thinking about a couple of things that we can do or enjoy as the season changes. First is...

• Olivia Smith '16

Name: Olivia Smith Major: Math and (cross my fingers) Cognitive Science Minor: Computer Science Hometown: Seattle, WA How are you involved...

• Homecoming Weekend At Oxy

Hey everyone! It’s homecoming weekend at Oxy, but there are other events that you should check out as well! Friday, October 24th Homecoming...

• Overalls?!

I'm not one to be “hip” to the newest trends, but what I do know is when something gets popular that is equal parts comfortable and cute, I...

• 6 Amazing Apps for Travel

Whether you're currently studying abroad or daydreaming about your post-graduation backpacking trip in the library, plan your next...

• DIY Letters

Is your dorm room unbelievably ugly and boring? Do you desperately need something to cover your depressingly barren walls with? Are you...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style