Her Campus Oxy Archives

• Easy Tips to Make Birthdays Special

Being far from home on your special day can be a drag, but you can bring fun to your friends’ birthdays no matter what your budget is. Here...

• Michael Fontanesi '14

This week's campus cutie is Michael Fontanesi '14! Hometown: Orange, CA Year: 2014 Major: Cognitive Science/ Theater Usually Seen: Running...

• Dina Yazdani '15

Like most first-years, Dina Yazdani '15 spent her first semester figuring out the ropes of college life, but this definitely hasn't...

• Style Profile: Shira Choi

Here at Oxy, it’s our first week back from Spring Break and the weather has not been the greatest. There were forecasts of rain, but it...

• Your Ultimate Spring Break Playlist

Classes are finally out, midterms are complete, and projects have been presented. You're off on a roadtrip with girlfriends, jetting off to...

• Alice Ottoson-McKeen '14

Alice Ottoson-McKeen isn’t your average Occidental student; she’s from Alaska, which makes her 20 times cooler. She is also one of the...

• Christian Kendall '14

This week’s Campus Cutie is the stud of the Occidental Quidditch Team and he like his women to be ambitious, “high-fliers” themselves. A...

• Winter? Not at Oxy!

As a Minnesota girl, I am very used to extremely cold weather and tons of snow, but that doesn't mean that I don't LOVE going to school in...

• Beauty on a Budget

It’s 9:10 and you have class at 9:30. Believe me, I know the feeling when you go to sleep at 2 a.m. and set your alarm at 6:45 in order to...

• Spring Break in Los Angeles

We all know the drill with Spring Break. Go somewhere beachy/tropical or perhaps to a winter wonderland to hit the slopes and celebrate the...

• The CAE

Oxy has so many resources to help its students succeed, and the CAE is one of them! We just had one of the student writing advisors come in...

• Kristen Treat '14

This week’s Campus Celebrity is a gal you’ve all seen around campus – Kristen Treat ’14 ! On campus, Kristen is a Delta sister, involved...

• Spencer Szabo '14

This week's Campus Cutie is Spencer Szabo '14 ! Hometown : Bridgeport, Connecticut Year : Sophomore Major : Psychology Usually Seen : In...

• 6 Best Tanning Spots on Campus

As the semester continues and spring approaches, the days are finally becoming tan-worthy. Just last week it was almost 80 degrees! It’s...

• Josh Wodka '14

This week’s Campus Celebrity is a very familiar face on campus. Once an RA, but now working on his leadership skills in a different way,...

• Adjusting to College

Living on the first floor of Newcomb is dangerous. No, we don’t have to brave the long, strenuous walk to upper campus, but we do have to...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style