Her Campus Oxy Archives

• Josh Wodka '14

This week’s Campus Celebrity is a very familiar face on campus. Once an RA, but now working on his leadership skills in a different way,...

• 6 Best Tanning Spots on Campus

As the semester continues and spring approaches, the days are finally becoming tan-worthy. Just last week it was almost 80 degrees! It’s...

• Adjusting to College

Living on the first floor of Newcomb is dangerous. No, we don’t have to brave the long, strenuous walk to upper campus, but we do have to...

• Jake Mallove '13

This week's Campus Cutie is Jake Mallove '13 ! Read on to find out what this talented thespian is up to around campus, the story of his...

• Sycamore Glen

Sycamore Glen is tucked in between upper and lower campus. It is often used for holding events such as KOXY's most recent on-campus concert...

• Manuel Valverde '12

Among the crowd of seniors pulling all-nighters in the library sits this week’s Campus Celebrity, Manuel Valverde, a Wylie resident and...

• Chris Sudzak '12

Name : Chris Sudzak Class Year : 2012 Hometown : Baltimore, MD Major : Economics Single/Taken/It's Complicated: Single Campus Activities/...

• It's The Little Things

Unfortunately, this blog will be a little short. I wanted to share some thoughts about the little things that we tend to overlook sometimes...

• Old Town Pasadena

This is a picture from the top of the garage in Old Town Pasadena. It is a great place to go shopping with your friends or pick up some...

• Sunset in Eagle Rock

On Friday, February 11, as I was walking towards my dorm, I happened to look upwards. After a quick double take I realized that the sky was...

• Carmen Tellez '14

This week’s Campus Celeb has more enthusiasm for life than I ever thought was possible to exist in one person. This week’s Celeb, and newly...

• David Weightman '14

This week’s Campus Cutie is David Weightman ’14. He’s a versatile athlete (he plays rugby for the Blackshirts) and a creative thinker –...

• Most Romantic Spots on Campus

Most Romantic Places at Oxy By Kate Bustamante It’s that time of year folks: Valentine’s Day. The holiday in which people are supposed to...

• What Kind of Learner Are You?

It’s my second semester in college and I have learned a lot about my study habits. Some may find it easier to classify their learning style...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style