Her Campus Oxy Archives

• How to ROCK Spring Recruitment!

Last semester, HC Oxy gave you the DL on Greek Life at Oxy. Now, we're back to talk about Spring Recruitment, because it's never too early...

• Green Bean

Honestly, one of the reasons I was excited to return to Oxy for second semester was making the Green Bean, the student-run coffee shop, a...

• Meal Plan Food Drives

Besides finals, one particular end-of-the-semester issue Oxy students have been dealing with is excess meal plan money, a problem...

• Meet the HC Oxy Staff!

For our last Campus Celebrity profile, we're doing a special edition - meet the awesome staff of Her Campus Oxy! We've brought you endless...

• Freshman Experience 8: Revisiting!

Today is the last day that I have finals, and let me tell you, I am more than excited to get through my evening test and enjoy winter break...

• Finals Week Survival Tips

We have spent countless hours in the library, drank too many cups of coffee, burnt holes into our textbooks from staring at them too long...

• Alberto Adame '12

This week's Campus Cutie is Alberto Adame '12 , known for being the current president of Phi Kappa Psi Cal-Mu and for being the one to...

• Binh Vuong '14

This week’s Campus Celebrity is Binh Vuong! Never met Binh? Well, I can assure you’ve definitely seen him and his spiky, white blond hair...

• Studying Solutions

It’s finals time! And you know what that means. It’s time to re-watch Seinfeld episodes, search for million-dollar houses online, organize...

• Henry Dickmeyer '15

Our Campus Cutie this week is Henry Dickmeyer! You might have had him serve you a drink at the Green Brean, or seen him perform some of his...

• OXYPOCALYPSE!

Okay, that might be a little dramatic. Last week, Oxy students went through a whirlwind of excitement. Literally. Huge gusts of wind tore...

• Sydney Burrell - '14

Interested in starting a club on campus? Sydney Burrell ’14 did it and she is sharing her experience here! Other than starting up a club,...

• Blackout in Eagle Rock and Oxy

Last night (Wednesday, November 30) I woke up at 11:48 pm and looked out my window just in time to see several power surges before Eagle...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style