Etsy Gift Ideas for Your Squad

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oxford Emory chapter.

Etsy is coming in clutch with these sweet but simple gifts to spoil your squad this season. Check out some of these ideas to give your besties the best Christmas this year!

1. Matching Keychains

Matching keychains are sure to melt the heart and make all of your peers cringe at the cheesiness of your love.

2. For Your Caffeine-Loving Partner-In-Crime

Maybe if they weren’t so caffeinated, the two of you wouldn’t be half as adventurous. Be sure to keep your legendary mishaps going by giving your bestie a mug that speaks the truth.

3. Squad Sweatshirts

I’m loving these cozy squad sweatshirts! Even if the squad is miles apart, you can still be together in your hearts!!

4. Jewelry With Meaning

Let’s face it: Squad is love and Squad is life. They are the family you chose, and they are the family you’re going to keep for years to come.

5. For Your Long Distance Bestie

Even if you’ll be separated by miles this December, FaceTime and Snapchat will keep you closer than ever as you recount your Yuletide misadventures. Remind your besties that you’re always there for them with these cute customized glasses!

6. For Your Sister

There’s nothing quite as special as the Big-Little Bond so show your sister some love this holiday season!

All pictures are from Etsy

Emily Macdonald

Oxford Emory '18

As a Political Science Major and a French Minor, I have big dreams of making a positive difference in the world. In 2017, I had the incredible honor of being named Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at the Oxford College of Emory University alongside Marine Bruno. Although I graduated from Oxford College, I will always have fond memories of my time with Her Campus. Even as I move on to a new phase in my life, I look forward to watching Her Campus at Oxford Emory grow!