Twelve Coldplay Songs to Get You Started

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

Formed in 1996 by lead vocalist Chris Martin (pictured: second from the left) and lead guitarist Johnny Buckland (pictured: first from the left) out of the University College of London, Coldplay is one of Britain’s most successful bands. They have taken their success around the globe so much so that they performed in this year’s 50th annual Superbowl. In honor of this year’s Superbowl performers, here is a starter list of Coldplay songs to jam to:

1. Yellow
  2. Viva la Vida
  3. Fix You
  4. Paradise
  5. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall
  6. Adventure of a Lifetime
  7. Hymn for the Weekend
  8. Army of One
  9. Clocks
  10. A Sky Full of Stars
  11. Speed of Sound
  12. Midnight

I'm known as kind of being a hippy who loves to meditate, do yoga, and listen to music. I'm always up for an adventure and am interested in living creatively, working for a bigger purpose, and continuing my adventures around the world!
Kari is currently a second semester junior at Oswego State majoring in both Journalism and Global International Studies. She's a big city girl who was born in a small town. When not studying for her classes or obsessing over Her Campus, she can be found splurging on nail polish, watching documentaries, reading magazines, crafting, drinking chai tea, or gushing about animals.