This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

November is here, ladies, and with that, all the fun that we left behind in October. Don’t get me wrong – November is a great month! The leaves are prettier, the weather is better for cuddling (cuffing season, anyone?), and we’re closer to Thanksgiving each day! But we can’t forget that October is the month of haunted houses, pumpkin picking, and corn mazes, and is the epitome of #fallfun. And if you want to relive some of that, check out my fall October ‘16 playlist. These are some of my favorite songs that I bopped to in celebration of the beginning of fall, while holding myself together through the car ride to a haunted house, and getting ready for all the Halloween festivities. So kick back, relax, and dance around to relive some of your best moments of October!

Katie Short

Oswego '18

Katie is a recent graduate of SUNY Oswego, where she double-majored in Creative Writing and Political Science and a minor in Journalism. She was the Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Oswego as well as a Chapter Advisor. Katie hopes to get a job in writing, editing or social media.