This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

Name: Matthew James Bookhout

Birthplace: Ithaca, N.Y.

Major: Anthropology

Minor: Human Development

Year: Senior

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Single/Taken: Taken

This week’s MCM is a handsome, sweet, and funny guy who is always up for an adventure! Meet Matt Bookhout!

What is your favorite season? Why?

Not fall! I like summertime for travelling and being great. You can do all types of new stuff during the summer.

Describe your sense of style:

It’s impeccable, haha. I would say it’s west-coast inspired, specifically, L.A.-inspired.

Do you have any pet peeves?

Indecisive walkers, tourists.

What can’t you live without?

Pass-O-Guava juice.

What is your favorite type of music? Favorite artist/group?

Hip-Hop and my favorite artist is Fashawn.

Is there anything you are passionate about? Why?

Photography because it’s dope. It’s taken me places, I’ve met people through it and I like how it can inspire people.

What is your favorite activity to do with your friends?

I like to explore the streets at night and take pictures.

What is your favorite activity to do on your own?

Editing pictures.

What is your dream job?

Fashion, lifestyle photographer.

Who inspires you the most?

People around me and my circle of friends.

What do you look for in a significant other?

Somebody that reflects me.

I'm known as kind of being a hippy who loves to meditate, do yoga, and listen to music. I'm always up for an adventure and am interested in living creatively, working for a bigger purpose, and continuing my adventures around the world!
Kari is currently a second semester junior at Oswego State majoring in both Journalism and Global International Studies. She's a big city girl who was born in a small town. When not studying for her classes or obsessing over Her Campus, she can be found splurging on nail polish, watching documentaries, reading magazines, crafting, drinking chai tea, or gushing about animals.