This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

1) Name Matt Bishop
2) Age 20
3) Hometown Syracuse, NY
4) Date Of Graduation Hopefully, Spring 2014
5) Relationship status In a relationship 
6)Involvement on Campus Programming Director, which involves ordering movies for WTOP. If you have any special requests, let me know. I’m also the Assistant Director of Technology, and General Manager Pro Tem at WTOP.
7) Most awesome thing that you’ve done since being at Oswego: I Edited a video for Tosh.O which included Keith Rubino going swimming in Lake Ontario during Winter. We tried to get Daniel Tosh to come to Oswego, unfortunately, we didn’t win. 
8) What is your Dream Job Directing a Pixar Film
9) What is your biggest Pet peeve? When people don’t say “Thank you”
10) Hobbies Making YouTube videos, playing video games, taking pictures.
11) If you could date any movie star who would it be and why? I would date Emma Watson because she isn’t full of herself.

I am from a small town outside of Syracuse, New York. In high school, I ran Cross Country and track where I competed in the 100m hurdles, 4x1, 200m and many other events. I now attend SUNY Oswego and I am majoring in journalism and anthropology. I have recently added a minor in health science because of my passion for health and fitness. Last semester, I wrote a health and fitness blog for Her Campus Oswego. I currently work as a personal trainer on campus. I love readings, writing, skiing, running, and I am a major shop-aholic! KM <3