This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

Name: Kelsey Blair

Hometown: Commack, N.Y.

Year: Junior

Major: Broadcasting

Minor: Business Administration

Relationship status: “Single, but in love with food.”

What is your favorite candy? “Reese’s are my favorite.”

What do you like to do for fun? “I like to dance and workout.  I also enjoy watching sports, especially Baseball and NASCAR.”

What are your favorite sports teams and players? “For NASCAR I love Carl Edwards.  I love the New York Yankees, mainly the Core Four (Jorge Posada, Mariano Rivera, Derek Jeter and Andy Pettitte).  My current favorite Baseball players are Mark Teixeira and David Freese.  My favorite Football team is the New York Giants and my favorite players are Michael Strahan, Victor Cruz and Matt Ryan.

What are your favorite T.V shows? “I love reality T.V., ‘Big Brother’ and ‘Survivor’ and then I also love ‘How I Met Your Mother,’ ‘Friends,’ ‘Breaking Bad’ and ‘Grey’s Anatomy.’”

What is the most important thing to you in life? “My family because they have always been there for me through every obstacle that I have gone through and support me no matter what, and my dog because he is the best thing in the world.  He is perfection.”

What is one thing you can’t live without? “My cellphone because I can’t go a day without being able to speak with my family and listen to music.”

Who is your role model? “I have two, Jennifer Lawrence and Meryl Davis because they are genuinely down to earth women and are very inspiring.”

What is your dream job? “I would like to be a part of the business side of television, hopefully to work in the offices of a television studio like Warner Brothers someday.”

What are you a part of on campus? “Del Sarte, Phi Sigma Sigma and WTOP.”

I am a double major in English and Creative Writing. Writing is my passion, whether it be creative writing, poetry or journalism. I love sports. New York Giants, New York Rangers, and the New York Yankees. I am an animal lover, fashion fanatic and a hard working student. I am seeking a job position for a fashion magazine once I graduate college, in hopes to be a fashion journalist or editor of a magazine. I would also enjoy working in the fashion industry, even if it means I have to work my way up in the company. I am dedicated, hardworking and willing to learn new things if that means achieving my goals and success for not only myself but those around me as well.