Holiday Survival Kit Review: 7 Wonders Face Mask

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

It’s friday morning, the last day of classes, and my skin hasn’t been pampered in a while. Thanks to our national team for sending us our Holiday survival kits, I decided to use the 7 Wonders Face Mask with my friend Camille. I used the Amazonian Acai Anti-Pollution Mask and it was the perfect choice.. Living in New York City gives my skin plenty of opportunities to absorb the pollution in the air. Camille tried the Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask since the cold weather has been harsh on her skin this season. I love the cute packaging. It has pretty flowers and fruits on it which are my two favorite things. On the back, were the directions and they were very helpful. When we first opened the packaging, we noticed the mask was covered in a jelly serum. It also had a protective film over it which was great because paper masks usually tear easily if you’re not gentle with them. At first I thought the mask would smell like the fruits on the packaging, but to my surprise it had a light, subtle scent. I’ve always had sensitive skin, so when face masks are packed with fragrances it reacts bad on my skin. So when I got a whiff of the mask’s scent, I was happy with it not having an overbearing smell.

We applied the face mask after we washed and moisturized our faces with a light cream. The face mask has eyes and mouth cut-out so it fits comfortable on everyone’s face. We kept it on for 20 minutes. At first the mask was very slippery and it kept sliding down my face a little, so I easily readjusted it. As time went on I realized the serum soaked in my skin because it was not as slippery anymore. By the time the twenty minute mark came, the majority of the serum soaked into our skin which was pretty cool! We took off the mask and we couldn’t help but to notice how great the mask left our skin feeling. Our faces were glowing and felt nicely moisturized. We patted away the excess serum and didn’t even have to use lotion to moisturize our faces.

Overall, we both really enjoyed the masks! It honestly worked its magic on our skin. My skin was left glowing and feel renewed. The structure of the mask was cool too; we couldn’t help laughing at how silly we looked and it wasn’t too messy when applying. Thanks 7 Wonders and Her Campus! We loved our masks and the rest of your goodies!

Also, click the link to watch our experience with the masks here.

Hey! My name is Asha! I attend Oswego State University in New York (woop woop). My major is Broadcast Journalism and I aspire to become a successful news anchor some day. My interests consist of horoscopes, home decor, and just talking and meeting new people. I hope you all enjoy my articles :) thanks guyss!!!
Katie Short

Oswego '18

Katie is a recent graduate of SUNY Oswego, where she double-majored in Creative Writing and Political Science and a minor in Journalism. She was the Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Oswego as well as a Chapter Advisor. Katie hopes to get a job in writing, editing or social media.