Fashion At Oswego; Two Fantastic Events for the Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

SUNY Oswego has some stylish men and women and Fashion At Oswego makes sure to represent that. The unofficial club was founded by junior Imani Cruz two years ago. The fashionistas involved in the club cover fashion shows, campus events, and the street style of students.

When SUNY Oswego students return from spring break, Fashion At Oswego will have two students showcasing their makeup skills. The event will be held on Monday, March 28th and will give students tips and tricks when it comes to makeup.

Fashion At Oswego will also be hosting their first event off campus. The Pop Up Shop will feature three student designers who will present their designs the Friday we return from Spring Break! They have been working on their designs for the past few years so it is sure to be a show to watch!

If you want more of what Fashion At Oswego has to offer, follow their Instagram page, Fashionatoswego, and/or go to their website, Fashionatoswego.com.

I'm known as kind of being a hippy who loves to meditate, do yoga, and listen to music. I'm always up for an adventure and am interested in living creatively, working for a bigger purpose, and continuing my adventures around the world!