This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

This hard working cutie will having you rolling on the floor in a fit of laughter the moment you meet him.  Go on a date with him to make your own ice cream and he will keep the jokes coming all night.  Get ready to hop on a plane to Africa to explore your wild side with this fun-loving cutie! 

Name: Davion McEqwan

Age: 18

Hometown: Queens, New York

Major: Broadcasting

Year of Graduation: 2015

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle

Involvement on Campus: I’m the director of fundraising for the Public Relations Committee on S.A.P.B., but you might have also seen me working in Cooper Dining Hall.

What is your favorite color? My favorite color would have to be yellow, mostly because it gives off a very warm and joyful feeling.

What is your dream job upon graduation? I would really love to be a celebrity stylist, or maybe even to become a talk show host.  But I’m also interested in working for GQ Magazine and maybe working for their public relations department.

If you could travel to any place in the world right now, where would it be and why? I would love to travel to Africa, because that’s the homeland and it is so rich with history.  But I would also really love to go to France because I love the language.

What is your idea of a perfect date? I would love to go to an ice cream shop where we would be able to make our own ice cream because it’s a little unique and not something that people do every day.  Plus, it gives you a chance to have fun and talk to each other.

What is your favorite movie? School Daze, Jungle Fever and Higher Learning.

Who is your celebrity crush? I love Nicki Minaj! I love her personality and she seems likes she knows how to have fun and is up for anything.

If you could have one super power, what would it be and why? If I could have any super power, I would want Mystique’s power from X-Men, because I would love to have the power to change into anyone or anything.

If someone was to make a movie about your life, who would you want to play your character? Chris Brown.

Hi, I'm Victoria Tomaselli, a senior English and Journalism double major at SUNY Oswego!
Kaitlin Provost graduated from SUNY Oswego, majoring in journalism with a learning agreement in photography. She grew up in five different towns all over the Northeast, eventually settling and graduating from high school in Hudson, Massachusetts. Kait now lives in the blustery town of Oswego, New York, where she can frequently be found running around like a madwoman, avoiding snow drifts taller than her head (which, incidentally, is not very tall). She has worked for her campus newspaper, The Oswegonian, as the Assistant News Editor, and is also the President of the Oswego chapter of Ed2010, a national organization which helps students break into the magazine industry. She hopes to one day work for National Geographic and travel the world.