Her Campus Oswego Snapshot

• Fall Days and Fur Hoods

The end of our first semester is near and we are quickly approaching the gruesome winter. We must remember one thing ... to stay warm. As...

• Zombie Apocalypse: Oswego Edition

On the days leading up to halloween, some students across campus were pulling together last minute costumes, while others were fighting for...

• Beautiful Boots

The complete arrival of fall means many things. Bare trees, cold winds, and of course fall fashion! With November here, the boots have been...

• Sunset Sorbet

Too often we look past the beautiful things in life due to its many distractions. While eating ice cream in the dining hall the other day,...

• Wardrobe Wednesday: Jill Staebler

Freshman Jill Staebler is rocking a fabulous outfit as she makes her way to a morning class. She's embracing the comfy, colorful, layered...

• N.Y.C. Fashion Week: Fit or Fail?

For those of you who don’t know, New York Fashion Week takes place in February and September of each year and is the chance for designers...

• Make Campus Your Fashion Runway

Calling all college fashionistas! Every piece of clothing in the world has some sort of history and a story that should be told, even the...

• Concert T's

What better way to show off your favorite band than to wear a concert T? It's also a great way to strike up a conversation with someone in...

• Survival Kit!

We received a survival kit from HC partners! We love it!

• Floral Print

Getting excited for spring? Well, so is fashion, because what's hot on campus lately is floral print. Rock a floral printed headband, scarf...

• Book Bags

Need a fun way to carry your books? Try a colorful book bags (a bag that resembles a book) to add a special touch. These bags were at our...

• Colorful Water Bottles

The weather is (finally) starting to get nicer, which means we can spend more time outside! Since the sun will be hot, we will need to...

• Hockey Shirts

The Stanley Cup Playoffs started this week! Students around Oswego can be seen wearing shirts to support their favorite teams as they make...

• Rock That Beanie!

Having a bad hair day? Instead of putting your hair in the same old messy bun you wear every day, try rocking a fashionable beanie. It’s my...

• Volunteer T-shirts

The best part of volunteering is helping out other people, but an added bonus is some places give away free t-shirts! Wear it with pride.

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style