Her Campus Oswego Snapshot

• Who Doesn't Love a Sunset?

Now that spring is here and all the snow has melted, the students of SUNY Oswego can enjoy what Oswego is best known for ... its sunsets...

• Daffodils in Bloom

With April showers comes May flowers ... And, boy, are there a lot of flowers by the Village! Well over a hundred daffodils have bloomed...

• The Fagbug on Campus

The Fagbug : a striking car on a beautiful journey to ending discrimination, hate crimes and promoting equality for all.

• Speak Up and Slam

What’s the best way to spend a Saturday afternoon? Studying? Working out? Some other third thing? How about busting out your best slam...

• Oz Reports: The Struggle to Be Warm

This week, the Oswego campus was hit by a series of snowstorms and blizzards. It's hard to imagine that even though this looks like a scene...

• Fall Days and Fur Hoods

The end of our first semester is near and we are quickly approaching the gruesome winter. We must remember one thing ... to stay warm. As...

• Crisp Air and Fresh Kicks

Sophomore Joey Jazmines crunches through the piles of leaves scattered around campus in his brand new Nike Roshes. Comfortable, patterned,...

• Zombie Apocalypse: Oswego Edition

On the days leading up to halloween, some students across campus were pulling together last minute costumes, while others were fighting for...

• Beautiful Boots

The complete arrival of fall means many things. Bare trees, cold winds, and of course fall fashion! With November here, the boots have been...

• Sunset Sorbet

Too often we look past the beautiful things in life due to its many distractions. While eating ice cream in the dining hall the other day,...

• Wardrobe Wednesday: Jill Staebler

Freshman Jill Staebler is rocking a fabulous outfit as she makes her way to a morning class. She's embracing the comfy, colorful, layered...

• N.Y.C. Fashion Week: Fit or Fail?

For those of you who don’t know, New York Fashion Week takes place in February and September of each year and is the chance for designers...

• Make Campus Your Fashion Runway

Calling all college fashionistas! Every piece of clothing in the world has some sort of history and a story that should be told, even the...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style