This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

Major: Global and International Studies

Minor: Sustainability

Year: Freshman

She’s caring, dedicated and always spreading positivity. Here is our Campus Cutie of the week, Cami Milton!

What do you like to do for fun? “I ride horses at home, I like to go on drives, adventure around, and go on walks as well as go skiing.”

Where is your favorite place in the entire world? “My lake house in Vermont because it’s quiet, beautiful, secluded and really relaxing.”

Who is your role model and why? “My role model is probably my grandmother because she cared for everyone so much and would always keep a positive outlook on every situation in life.”

What kind of music do you like? “I love a bunch of different music, Alternative probably the most. Alt-J is my favorite band and I really like soothing stuff like Jack Johnson, Dave Matthews and John Mayer. I also like modern music too.”

Where do you see yourself in five years? “Probably just living life. I just want to be happy, but I also want to be saving the world. So if I am not at grad school, I hope to be working internationally to help the Earth become more sustainable.”

What is your go-to outfit? “Usually a crop top, leggings and boots or heels.”

What is your favorite place in Oswego? “I absolutely love every part of Oswego, but obviously I’d say my favorite place is the lake. I am also in love with the sunsets as well because they are one of my favorite things in the entire world.”

What are you involved in here at SUNY Oswego? “I am a member of Phi Sigma Sigma, as well as a member of Habitat for Humanity.”

I am a double major in English and Creative Writing. Writing is my passion, whether it be creative writing, poetry or journalism. I love sports. New York Giants, New York Rangers, and the New York Yankees. I am an animal lover, fashion fanatic and a hard working student. I am seeking a job position for a fashion magazine once I graduate college, in hopes to be a fashion journalist or editor of a magazine. I would also enjoy working in the fashion industry, even if it means I have to work my way up in the company. I am dedicated, hardworking and willing to learn new things if that means achieving my goals and success for not only myself but those around me as well.
Kari is currently a second semester junior at Oswego State majoring in both Journalism and Global International Studies. She's a big city girl who was born in a small town. When not studying for her classes or obsessing over Her Campus, she can be found splurging on nail polish, watching documentaries, reading magazines, crafting, drinking chai tea, or gushing about animals.