Her Campus Oswego Blog

• Snow: Love It or Hate It?

I'm a firm believer in the holidays needing snow. It just isn't the same without it. The snow seems almost magical and the snow falling is...

• Going Home

If there is anything I am excited about, it is for the semester to end. I don’t know about you, but I am so burnt out with classes and...

• Group Projects

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I hate group projects. You would think the project would be more fun because the work is broken up equally and...

• The Art of Letter Writing

Can you remember the last time you received a handwritten letter in your mailbox? Better yet, can you recall the last time you sat down at...

• Find Yourself

Blinking your eyes in a pitch-black room, objects become darker and darker due to our pupils adjusting to the lack of light. But as objects...

• Stop the Stereotypes!

Last week, I was talking to one of my friends about the possibility of getting my naval pierced. When I asked him what he thought about...

• Our Amazing Survival Kit!

This week, Her Campus sent out a survival kit! We received ours and were surprised with how packed the kit was. Don’t worry ladies; you’ll...

• B-b-books? B-b-boring!

If you’re anything like me, I’m sure you’re already beginning to fall into the slump of procrastinating on academics this semester...

• Standing in Silence

Last week, something noteworthy occurred on campus and immediately struck me with inspiration. I was riding the elevator with a random girl...

• Transitioning

As students go back to school, there are those are just beginning their first years on a college campus. I am one of those people. I am a...

• Thoughts Before Graduation

WARNING: SAPPY SENTIMENTAL-NESS FILLS THIS POST. I can’t believe I’m graduating. Every morning I wake up, and it’s like another week has...

• Newest Coffee in Town

Craving some caffeine to keep you going during finals week? Stop by one of Oswego’s newest coffee shops, The Nook. The Nook is a cozy...

• My Favorite Oswego Memory

Since I will soon be a graduate of SUNY Oswego, I figured I would share with you my favorite memory. (Please, feel free to stop reading if...

• Our Deal Breakers

What are your deal breakers when it comes to people you want to date? You know, the things that really matter to you. Maybe it’s someone’s...

• The S Word

I love profane language. I really do. I love the way “bad words” fall out of my mouth. I also believe that there are some situations/people...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style