Her Campus Oswego Blog

• The Art of Letter Writing

Can you remember the last time you received a handwritten letter in your mailbox? Better yet, can you recall the last time you sat down at...

• Find Yourself

Blinking your eyes in a pitch-black room, objects become darker and darker due to our pupils adjusting to the lack of light. But as objects...

• Stop the Stereotypes!

Last week, I was talking to one of my friends about the possibility of getting my naval pierced. When I asked him what he thought about...

• Our Amazing Survival Kit!

This week, Her Campus sent out a survival kit! We received ours and were surprised with how packed the kit was. Don’t worry ladies; you’ll...

• B-b-books? B-b-boring!

If you’re anything like me, I’m sure you’re already beginning to fall into the slump of procrastinating on academics this semester...

• Standing in Silence

Last week, something noteworthy occurred on campus and immediately struck me with inspiration. I was riding the elevator with a random girl...

• Transitioning

As students go back to school, there are those are just beginning their first years on a college campus. I am one of those people. I am a...

• Thoughts Before Graduation

WARNING: SAPPY SENTIMENTAL-NESS FILLS THIS POST. I can’t believe I’m graduating. Every morning I wake up, and it’s like another week has...

• Newest Coffee in Town

Craving some caffeine to keep you going during finals week? Stop by one of Oswego’s newest coffee shops, The Nook. The Nook is a cozy...

• My Favorite Oswego Memory

Since I will soon be a graduate of SUNY Oswego, I figured I would share with you my favorite memory. (Please, feel free to stop reading if...

• Our Deal Breakers

What are your deal breakers when it comes to people you want to date? You know, the things that really matter to you. Maybe it’s someone’s...

• The S Word

I love profane language. I really do. I love the way “bad words” fall out of my mouth. I also believe that there are some situations/people...

• Support Gay Marriage

Every year in middle school, we had to write a speech and then present it to the class. It had to be at least five minutes, and about an...

• Seeing Your Ex...With a New Girl

The worst part about a relationship ending isn’t the break-up. Or the drunken “I miss you/I hate you” text messages and phone calls. Or...

• #SUNYOswegoprobz

Just about every college across the nation has one nowadays. One thing that you’re bound to find at about every university across the...

• Who We Are

Have you ever seen the paint on your wall chip away? What used to be the solid shade of dark blue, hot pink, or light purple is now only a...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style