Her Campus Oswego Archives

• Fall Days and Fur Hoods

The end of our first semester is near and we are quickly approaching the gruesome winter. We must remember one thing ... to stay warm. As...

• Kelsey Blair

Name: Kelsey Blair Hometown: Commack, N.Y. Year: Junior Major: Broadcasting Minor: Business Administration Relationship status: “Single,...

• Marlon Andrew Calliste

Name: Marlon Andrew Calliste Age: 19 Major: Double major in English and public justice Hometown: Long Island, New York Relationship status...

• Thanksgiving With "The" Family

November is finally here and unfortunately this means it’s that time of the year for us students to be cramming homework, drinking energy...

• Hallie Gaffney

Name: Hallie Gaffney Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2015 Majors: Zoology and Anthropology Relationship Status: Taken Star Sign:...

• Shanna Fuld

Nearly everyone on campus knows Shanna Fuld, even if they don't realize it. They know exactly what she thinks of those annoying people who...

• Zombie Apocalypse: Oswego Edition

On the days leading up to halloween, some students across campus were pulling together last minute costumes, while others were fighting for...

• Beautiful Boots

The complete arrival of fall means many things. Bare trees, cold winds, and of course fall fashion! With November here, the boots have been...

• It's OK to Be Afraid

Have you ever stood there on the edge of a cliff and looked down into the swirling water below and been so paralyzed by fear that you...

• Ma'ayan Schreibman

Name: Ma’ayan Schreibman Age: 21 Year: Junior Major: Communications and Social Interactions Favorite Color: Light Gray Relationship Status...

• Mark Candelario

Name: Mark Candelario Age: 20 Major: Geology Height: 6’8 Birth-place: Manhattan, N.Y. Relationship Status: Single What made you choose...

• Lindsey Adrian

As we wade knee-deep in midterm projects, papers, and tests, it’s important for all of us to remind ourselves of what all this hard work...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style