Her Campus Oswego Archives

• Christopher Collins-McNeil

Smart, outgoing, handsome and involved on campus, SUNY Oswego junior Christopher Collins-McNeil is the whole package. Over the past year,...

• Speak Up and Slam

What’s the best way to spend a Saturday afternoon? Studying? Working out? Some other third thing? How about busting out your best slam...

• Heather Laski

Volunteer work is more than just doing a good deed and being recognized for it. In fact, a lot of volunteer workers go unnoticed. What a...

• Kayse Lynn Andriola

Name: Kayse Lynn Andriola Hometown: Middle Island, N.Y. Major: Public Relations Minor: None yet, but I am considering taking on a creative...

• Women Can Be Friend-Zoned Too

The “friend zone” is a social construct that we have created for people whom we do not wish to pursue a romantic relationship. In honor of...

• Damien Galindo

Full name : Damien Galindo Age: 21 Zodiac sign: Pisces Major: Marketing Relationship status: In a relationship So you are a transfer...

• JoAnn Delauter

One of the most interesting aspects of writing Campus Celebrity articles is the wide range of people that you meet and get to know. Some...

• The 411: Who Will Run the Internet

After years of struggle and advocacy on both sides of the debate, net neutrality has reached its boiling point. On Feb. 26, the Federal...

• Erin Murtha

Name: Erin Murtha Hometown: Owego, N.Y. Major: Wellness Management Minor: Anthropology and Health Science Year: Senior Relationship Status...

• Sarah Lynn Adamo

Name: Sarah Lynn Adamo Hometown: Staten Island Major: Business Administaration Minor: Arts Management Year: Sophomore Relationship Status:...

• 6 Yoga Poses to Lower Stress

Feeling tense? Practicing yoga can be a natural stress reliever, lowering symptoms of anxiety and depression. By transferring focus to the...

• Iana Cathey

Name: Iana Cathey Year: Sophomore Major: Teaching English to Students of Other Languages (TESOL) Zodiac Sign: Gemini Relationship Status:...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style