This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

You may have seen this fearless cutie reporting news for Oswego’s own WTOP, but one day you might see her reporting on celebrity gossip and news on a major television network.  Hang out with this spunky spitfire and she will have you longboarding in no time!

Name:Alexandra Levy

Age: 20

Hometown: Selden, NY

Year of Graduation: 2012

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Major/Minor:  I am a Broadcasting major with a minor in Theater.

Involvement on campus:I was an anchor/reporter for WTOP and this year I am a dramaturge for 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee.

If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why?If I could travel anywhere in the world right now, I would definitely go to Australia, but I would have to take my dog.  I just want to longboard everywhere all day.

You had an internship with ABC this summer!  What was that like? Interning with ABC was definitely a great experience!  It was a lot of fun and I got to work with and meet a lot of really cool people.  I also got to work with some of the best reporters in New York, so that was pretty awesome, too.

What is your dream job? Working as an entertainment reporter for a major television network.  Like E!

What is your favorite color?Hot Pink.

Who is your role model and why?  I’d have to say that my parents are role models to me.  They have always been really honest and real with me and I love that about them.

What is your favorite food?Any kind of pasta!

What is your favorite movie?Sex and the City

Hi, I'm Victoria Tomaselli, a senior English and Journalism double major at SUNY Oswego!
Kaitlin Provost graduated from SUNY Oswego, majoring in journalism with a learning agreement in photography. She grew up in five different towns all over the Northeast, eventually settling and graduating from high school in Hudson, Massachusetts. Kait now lives in the blustery town of Oswego, New York, where she can frequently be found running around like a madwoman, avoiding snow drifts taller than her head (which, incidentally, is not very tall). She has worked for her campus newspaper, The Oswegonian, as the Assistant News Editor, and is also the President of the Oswego chapter of Ed2010, a national organization which helps students break into the magazine industry. She hopes to one day work for National Geographic and travel the world.