Aaron Timothy Millard

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

Name: Aaron Timothy Millard

HometownCarthage, N.Y.

Year: Senior

Major: Finance with a minor in international business

Relationship status: Happily taken 

He’s laid-back, witty and cares a lot about his family, friends and his beautiful girl – what more do you need in a guy? Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Aaron Millard. 

Favorite place in Oz:

My favorite place would have to be Hanabi near Bridge Street. It is relatively cheap, has good service, and delicious sushi! Chelsea and I love to eat there.

What is your favorite trait about yourself?

I have often found people compliment me for being a good listener and giving good feedback.

If you have to choose a last meal, what would it be?

My last meal would be manicotti. My mom is an amazing cook!

Describe yourself in three words:

Intellectual, caring, and definitely sarcastic.

Tell us what you are involved in on campus:

I am involved in Enactus and Beta Alpha Psi (an accounting and finance honors fraternity). I also work for the office of Disability Services and am the business manager at The Oswegonian.

Tell me more about Enactus and what you guys plan on doing this semester:

Enactus is a worldwide collegiate organization, which promotes entrepreneurship through student-run projects. I have worked my way up and this year I am the vice president. We are holding these events called “Carrot Mobs” at local businesses, which is just one example of the many events and projects our club is planning. In addition, a portion of the profits from the “mob” goes toward making energy efficient improvements in those local businesses.

What is your favorite Oz memory?

Jeez, there are just so many to choose from … anytime I get to hang out with friends we create new memories.  

What is one thing on your Oz bucket list? 

This may be cheesy, but I feel most students have a romantic kiss with someone they really care about while watching an amazing Oswego sunset. Before I graduate, I definitely want to kiss my girl while watching an Oswego sunset.  

Kari is currently a second semester junior at Oswego State majoring in both Journalism and Global International Studies. She's a big city girl who was born in a small town. When not studying for her classes or obsessing over Her Campus, she can be found splurging on nail polish, watching documentaries, reading magazines, crafting, drinking chai tea, or gushing about animals.