8 Drag Queens that Make Your Wardrobe Look Like Trash

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

I’m not trying to tear you down, but it’s time to tear those clothes up. Take some hints from these fashion icons and you too will dominate the runway.

1. Roxxxy Andrews

Glamorous, curvaceous and always well dressed,  Andrews is always red carpet ready. Compared to her, we look like we live at a bus stop.

2. Naomi Smalls

At 21 years old and seven feet tall, Smalls is blessed with the face and body of an angel. Her fashion, however, is what takes us to Heaven. If you’re ever walking next to her on the streets, know you will look like post-breakdown Lindsay Lohan.

3. Violet Chachki

Season 7 winner of RuPaul’s Drag Race, Chachki deserves every accolade she’s given. This petite queen has too much success to care about haters.  

4. Raven

Raven hails from the humble beginnings of RuPaul’s Drag Race, and has been a major trendsetter in the drag community for makeup and fashion. Check her out on Fashion Photo RuView, a web series she co-hosts and you’ll see why she’s a “toot,” and you’re a “boot.”

5. Adore Delano

She brings pedestrian looks to a glamorous level.  RuPaul’s Drag Race wasn’t her first experience in a competition television series though. Years before, she made it to the top 12 of American Idol. She sings, like, really really sings.

6. Boulet Brothers

Hosts of the YouTube series DRAGULA, they embody spooky and glamour spectacularly. They are the power couple of drag.

7. Phi Phi O’Hara

O’Hara has sparked some controversy with her 365 days of drag, but has a creative mind that can blow you away.

8. RuPaul

No competition. Burn your clothes and don’t buy new ones. Any questions?

I'm known as kind of being a hippy who loves to meditate, do yoga, and listen to music. I'm always up for an adventure and am interested in living creatively, working for a bigger purpose, and continuing my adventures around the world!