This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Everyone knows February is African-American History and American Heart month, but did you know it is Eating Disorder Awareness month, as well? 24 million people of all ages and genders suffer from some kind of eating disorder. An on-campus survey found that 91 percent of the women who participated where constantly dieting. Knowing illnesses like eating disorders exist is upsetting, but to see the large numbers and to realize how many people they affect is heartbreaking.

When every person has a unique beauty within them, it is deeply troubling to realize not everyone sees the amazing and incredible things they have to offer just by being themselves.

So to celebrate the beauty on the Ohio State University campus, Her Campus OSU is having a Twitter/Instagram contest! The Her Campus staff will be leaving “You’re Beautiful” Post-its and flyers all around campus. When you see one, take a picture of or with it. Upload your photo to Twitter or Instagram, mention us (@HCOhioState or hercampusosu) with the hashtag #YouAreBeautiful, and add your favorite inspiring quote or your reaction.

The contest will last all of February and, at the end of the month, the Her Campus staff will pick a winner! The grand prize? A gift card to your favorite coffee shop, Starbucks!

Get involved and spread the word! Spread some love and beauty around the OSU campus. You deserve it! Bonus: you might win some free Starbucks, which will come in handy during this frosty weather.

I am a senior at Ohio State, majoring in Communications.I enjoys reading, catching up on celebrity gossip, fashion, and fitness. I hopes to grow as a writer and further my career in journalism and PR.