Valentine’s Day Gifts Under $25

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.
With Valentine’s day around the corner, many people are scrambling to find the right gift for their loved ones. Here are 3 gifts for each gender! 

For Her: Philosophy has become a successful brand over the last couple of years and while they are usually on the pricier side, they have just come out with a Valentine’s Day package called ‘my heart to yours’ for $24. This limited edition set comes with a three-in-one shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath, a body lotion and a lip shine! This is a perfect gift for the always on the go college girl! 

For Him: Valentine’s day is a holiday for couples, but a lot advertisements are geared towards women which makes it hard to find gifts for men. At tOSU, a student definitely needs his or her buckid so you might as well carry it in style. This black and green wallet by Topman was $20.00, but it is currently on sale for $5! This wallet is very compact and can easily fit down in a pocket or a backpack! 

For Her: A graphic tee is one of the best (and easiest) apparel items to wear to school and most of them are super affordable! This one from Amazon retails for $14.99-$15.99! 

For Him: Everyone deserves to have a piece of the fancy life, and what better way to do so than with a high end shave kit! The great feature about Harry’s is that they have very high quality products with low prices! This Jimmy Chin Shave Set retails for $20 and comes in a variety of colors! 

For Her: This trendy white and gold striped thermal mug is great for going out on cold days and all nighters, and can be used for any hot drink (just in case you hate coffee)! If you don’t like warm drinks or want something that you can use all year, Kate Spade also white and gold polka dot tumbler! Both retail at $18. 

For Him: Colorful and fun socks aren’t just a girl thing– guys can definitely cash in on this trend too. Happy Socks offers options for both men and women for very low prices. If you’re thinking of the most outrageous design, this site probably has them! These particular socks retail for $8.40!