This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Activewear has been taking the fashion industry, and campus, by storm and I can’t say I blame anyone for tapping into this trend. Running around campus all day means that you want to be comfortable, and knowing how to style your activewear will keep you comfortable and fashionable all day long.

Opt for leather leggings to pair instead of just plain black for a little bit of edge in your day. Add in your favorite running shoes and a trendy jacket and it make your look more fashion forward.

Joggers have been coming into the fashion scene as the stylish sweatpant. If you want to rock some of these pants for your school day, pair them with a plain tee and a statement necklace.

I like to wear jeans more then leggings around campus because I feel more comfortable in them. If you are like me, then throwing on a basic tee and sweatshirt with your tennies will add the activewear trend into your day.

Julie is a Senior at The Ohio State University pursuing degrees in Fashion and Retail and Business. A lover of all things fashion from a young age, she loves having the chance to write the style blog for the site as well as being the chapter's President. When she is not writing, she loves singing in Ohio State's Women's Glee Club, updating her style blog, and online shopping when she should be doing homework. After graduation, Julie hopes to become a celebrity stylist or work in the fashion department of a magazine. Visit thelookinthemirror.blogspot.com for more from Julie.