This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

The Ohio Union Activities Board is an organization that works hard to satisfy Ohio State’s large student body when planning campus events. Recently, the well-known group has started tweeting about  concert performers. The free concerts on campus always promise huge crowds and a lot of fun, and they’re one of the coolest aspects of the Ohio State experience. In the past, acts have included big-name rappers and hip hop bands.

In the last few days, OUAB has started tweeting out a poll meant for suggesting a concert act! Perhaps this voting system happens every year, but I’ve never seen it. I find it awesome that OUAB is taking one more step to ensure its success and the happiness of the student population. The poll, which is really simple and takes about a minute to complete, asks its participants to suggest an artist and to indicate their favorite genres.

Make your voice be heard! Swing by the poll, help OUAB plan something great, and get hyped for whatever wonderful concert OUAB may be planning next!