Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

OSU Features

Free Care Packages from Co-Ed Supply

By Rachel Fenner
April 15, 2014 - 7:08pm

Co-Ed Supply is a fresh new company based in Cincinnati, Ohio that has created the ultimate care packages for college students.  Their goal is to provide students with healthy snacks and cool new products that we would actually want.  The boxes cost $20 or $35 a month for the Classic or Deluxe boxes, respectively. The Co-Ed Supply team is sending out a few thousand FREE care packages to students this May!  Do you want to know how easy it is to get your name on the list for a free box?  You just have to like their Facebook, follow their Twitter and share the campaign.  The more you share, the higher your name will be on the list.  Check out the campaign...

An Exciting Week at Ohio State Wraps Up

By Casey Sobota
April 13, 2014 - 1:46pm

Campus always seems to be buzzing with events as the year comes to a close and the weather warms up. This week was the perfect example with OUAB events every night of the week and lots going on this weekend.   OUAB kicked off the week on Monday with the return on OUABe Glad Day. Students could take a break from class and stop by the Union to enjoy an aqua massage, eat free snacks, and participate in some stress-relieving activities.   READ MORE

Artists Making Tour Stops in Columbus

By Hannah Herner
April 11, 2014 - 8:27pm

Finally! Summer is right around the corner. Don’t have any stellar plans? Give yourself something to look forward to by snagging some concert tickets. There are some great artists touring and making stops in Columbus. Tickets are releasing now for many of the must-see concerts of the summer! Here are some of the acts making stops here in Buckeye Country in May and June of this year…   The 1975 May 5th at LC Pavillion Openers: Bad Suns and Sir Sly READ MORE

Mumps Outbreak at OSU

By Alexandra Abel
April 4, 2014 - 8:21pm

As the long winter months finally come to an end, we break out of our wool-covered cocoons and head to the bars in sandals and short sleeves.  Drinks are shared among friends and fellow students, but we must remember to keep our cups to ourselves.  Unfortunately, not everyone got the memo, which has resulted in an increase in cases of the mumps around campus.  This contagious disease is spread through saliva and there are now 95 confirmed cases reported by public health officials at Ohio State alone, 119 in the greater area of Franklin County.  READ MORE

Miley Cyrus: Bangerz Tour Coming to Columbus

By Elizabeth Hackett
April 4, 2014 - 5:44pm

Miley Cyrus’s widely publicized and anticipated Bangerz Tour, named after her album, which has been described by Rolling Stone as, "Hannah Montana gone Miami Vice," will make its 32nd stop in Columbus, OH on Sunday, April 13th at the Schottenstein Center. Based on reviews from previous shows, not only will there be plenty of Cyrus’ trademark tongue and twerking, but there will be many surprises from the singer, as well. Here are just some of the things you can expect from Miley Cyrus’s Bangerz Tour: Throwback Miley READ MORE

Student Appreciation Day

By Courtney Leininger
March 29, 2014 - 9:56pm

Since there are only now about 160 days until the start of football season (yeah we’re a little excited), Coach Urban Meyer and the rest of the Ohio State Football team is hosting a Student Appreciation Day on Saturday April 5th at 11 AM at the Woody Hayes Facility. Coach Meyer says that it will be a chance to give the students “ownership of the program”. The day will include an open practice, intermural flag football, sprint races against the players, and the chance to be on the field and interact with the players and coaches. READ MORE

Columbus, OH small business partners with Arianna Huffington in San Francisco, CA.

By Kaitlin Bradley
March 29, 2014 - 6:26pm

Thursday, March 27, 2014 marked a milestone for The Women’s Book, a Columbus, OH-based small business that focuses on advancing the success of women. This business launches its first San Francisco Bay Area, CA print publication at the second day of its cohost’s, the Institute for Women’s Leadership, conference. The theme for this conference is “Don’t Just Survive, Thrive--Designing a Life Beyond the Myth of Work-Life Balance,” featuring Arianna Huffington speaking about her latest book Thrive. READ MORE

Werk-It Out

By Julie Bastulli
March 22, 2014 - 8:33pm

Looking to switch up your daily workout? Ever wanted to learn how to twerk like Miley Cyrus? If so, look no further than “Werk-It,” the new dance fitness class sweeping campus. Seen last month on the stage at Buckeyethon, this class has been making moves in diversifying group fitness. I sat down with the creator of the class, Aaron Michael Lopez, a graduate student here at Ohio State, to see what makes this class “werk” so well. READ MORE

Spring Break OSU: What’s open? What’s closed?

By Lauren English
March 8, 2014 - 4:33pm

With Spring Break approaching, everyone is excited to leave campus and go to their destination of choice. But what about the people who are staying on campus? Are you concerned everything will be closed and you’ll have nothing to do? No worries. Her Campus has your Spring Break Guide to let you know what’s open and what’s closed on campus. Residence Halls You don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here! Students must be out of their building by 12:00pm on Saturday, March 8th. READ MORE

Painter David Garibaldi Performs at OSU

By Sheila Smith
March 8, 2014 - 4:24pm

READ MORE