This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

I always spend more money than usual in November because of all the sales. I know it’s only the beginning of November, but I already bought a lot beauty stuff.

1. Charlotte Tilbury lipstick

I did not actually buy this lipstick in November, but I love it so much that I really wanna write about it. Personally I love red lipsticks—I think I look best in red lipsticks—so I have a lot. This one is probably my favorite one so far. It’s a beautiful and flattering shade with texture. And the red color looks sexy.

2. Erdem*H&M silk scarf

I think this Erdem*H&M is the best collaboration ever. I mean, just think about how terrible the collaboration with Balmain was—I’m definitely not gonna miss it. Unfortunately, when I tried to open H&M at 7:55, the website was paralyzed. When I finally got into the website, the blazer I really wanted was already sold out—so I bought a silk scarf instead. The texture is not that good but I mean it’s H&M and I pay for the design.

3. Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation

Sephora’s sale just ended. This year, I did not go as crazy with spending as I did last year. I only bought a cleanser and a foundation. Here I wanna talk about the foundation—Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation. This product works as a replacement of my Armani UV foundation (I just can’t find #5 anymore). This foundation is silky, smooth and natural —suitable for dry skin or any skin type during winter. However, the smell is not that good. I guess that’s a problem all spray foundations would have.

4. Blue Faux Fur Jacket

I bought this jacket when H&M gave me a 30% off coupon. This kind of fur jacket or furry coat is really popular this season. You can see a lot of #ootd related to these two outwears on Instagram. This jacket is warm and chic at the same time—but not dramatic nor too extra. 

Follow my insta: miastylebook